10. Enter the values of VPI = 0 & VCI = 103 for copper (Note: For ONU use VPI=8 &
VCI=81) and check “Enable Quality of Service” and click Next as shown under.
13. Uncheck the “Enable Firewall” checkbox and click Next as shown below.
14. “WAN Setup Summary” page is displayed showing the settings/configurations, click Save
button to save the configurations.
15. Click Save/Reboot, a message window is shown, click OK to save the changes.
16. DSL Router Reboot window is shown. Wait until the next window is shown displaying
the Device Info.
17. Go again to Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties and Select Obtain an IP address
automatically and leave the DNS server addresses unchanged as shown in the picture
below and press Ok.
Open the Internet Explorer and start browsing the sites for successful configuration and DSL