View more the latest threads:
- Virtual University Spring 2014 Final Term Examinations Make...
- Virtual University Blocking of accounts of non-paying...
- check online Virtual University Spring 2014 Mid Term Exams...
- check online final term result for fall 2013 semester on...
- Virtual university spring 2014 project list yet to come
- Virtual University Announced Papers Rescheduling Rules 2014
- Virtual University 4th Convocation at Lahore on 22nd March...
- Virtual University Announced Fall 2013 Final Term Exams...
- Virtual University Started Business Plan Competition 2014
- Virtual University of Pakistan Graduating Semesters 5th...
Yesterday i had two papers HRM611 and HRM624. My centre was Rizwan
Plaza, Islamabad. I found the behaviour of VU Invigilators very rude
and non-cooperative. Stuents were not allowed to bring mobiles and if
those who did so were not allowed to sit in exams. They requested the
invigilators that they will switch off their phones and rather will
put switched-off phone infront of their tables or administration take
these set and return after the examination. But invigilators and
adminstrator kept insisting not to bring mobiles with u in any status
switched on or switched off and can leave or drop their set outside
the hall where ever they wish. The boys and girls who were not on
their cars had only option left to drop their sets anywhere relying of
their luck to get these back or not.
Secondly, when some students during the exams asked for water, they
simply refused it that if some one want to have water should bring
with him, we (vu) dont have such facility....?????? This is VU and its
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)