View more the latest threads:
- CS101- Introduction to Computing FINALTERM EXAMINATION ...
- ECO402 final term solve paper January 2012 Virtual...
- cs101 final term subjective paper fall 2011 January 2012
- CS601 Data Communication solve subjective and mcqz final...
- cs201 Introduction to Programming final term solve paper...
- eng 201 final term paper Business and Technical English...
- CS302- Digital Logic Design final term subjective paper...
- cs504 solve mcqz final term paper January 2012
- CS101 Introduction to Computing FINAL TERM PAPERS SOLVED...
- cs201 Introduction to Programming final term solve paper...[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]full solve paper in attachment[/COLOR]
Question No: 6 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
A situation in which one can influence on the group member or in the organization is called:
Question No: 7 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
Someone subscribing to theory X would agree with which of the following statements?
► Individuals are dominated by Maslow’s lower level needs
► Individuals are dominated by Maslow’s higher level needs
► Individuals are not clearly dominated by any particular level of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
► Individuals are in reality independent of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
Question No: 8 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
The quality of a leader to foresee an organization’s position is called:
Question No: 9 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
To achieve goals, leaders need which of the following factors?
► All of the given options
Question No: 10 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
The degree to which job assignments are procedurized is classified in the Fiedler model as _____.
► Leader-member relations
► Initiating structure
► Task orientation
► Task structure
Question No: 11 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
According to which of the following leadership styles the main role of the leader is to facilitate and communicate?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)