In Bold Letters it is the answer of the mcq's
View more the latest threads:
- CS506 Web Design and Development Online Quiz No. 04...
- CS402 Theory of Automata Quiz No.3 Discussions and...
- CS504 Software Engineering -I Quiz No. 04 Solution 2014 Due...
- CS601 Data Communication Solved Quiz No. 3 Solutions...
- MGT501 -Human Resource Management Online Solved MCQS Quiz...
- CS101 Introduction to Computing Quiz No 3 Solution Spring...
- CS402 Theory of Automata Solve Quiz Final Term Paper...
- CS401 Computer Architecture and Assembly Language Solve...
- CS506 Web Design and Development Quiz No.1 Solved Fall...
- MCM301 Communication skills Quiz 3 Fall Semester 2012-13
download the file
.........technique was initially developed for manufacturing processes in the 1920’s by Walter Shewart.
When more than one users interpret the same requirement in different ways then we can say that the requirement is:
If we plot a graph between defects reported, and defects fixed then:
Difference between defects reported and fixed will show the defects yet to be fixed
Control charts are of following two types:
Moving range control charts and Individual control charts
For a software the total number of requirements are equal to ________
Functional requirements + non functional requirements
Quality can be measured if we measure the _____ of the product.
Identify the TRUE statement:
Same process metrics may vary from project to project
In context of moving range and individual control charts, LNPL stands for:
Lower Natural Process Limit
Identify the most appropriate statement:
The quality of the software specification is of extreme importance.
_______ is the measure of how many defects are removed by the quality assurance processes before the product is shipped for operation.
Defect removal efficiency
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)