Punjab university is providing the hostel facility to their students. So if someone want to apply for it. He have to give the application then it will be awarded to him.
View more the latest threads:
- FOR SALE APPLE IPHONE 5S 64GB GOLD , SAMSUNG GALAXY S 5 ,...
- Past Paper PU Lahore 2013 BA English Language Paper B
- Punjab University Lahore B.A English Paper A Past Paper 2013
- Punjab University B.Ed. 2nd Annual Examination, 2013 & 1st...
- Punjab University Lahore Result Rechecking Form 2014-15
- Subject Change Form 2014 Punjab University Lahore
- Punjab University Lahore announces Eid-ul-Fitr holidays 2014
- Punjab University Lahore Result Rechecking Form 2014
- Punjab University Registration of Private Candidates for...
- PU Lahore MS / M.PHIL. / M.Sc. (Engg./Hons) and Ph.D....
The more information is given below
At present these hostels have capacity to accommodate 3281 male and 792 female students. Most of these students are accommodated in the hostels at the Quaid-e-Azam Campus.
To meet the growing need of accommodation for female students another girls hostel is under construction . Each hostel is looked after by a Warden and a Superintendent, who are generally members of the academic faculty. Management of the hostels is coordinated by the Chairman Hall Council, who is a senior faculty member.
On-campus housing facilities include 89 houses for teachers and University officers and 249 houses for junior staff of the University. About forty houses and eighty single accommodations are available in the various student hostels that are occupied by Wardens, Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents. The University plans to build more houses for the academic faculty and other employees. A bachelor teacher's hostel provides accommodation to the younger members of the academic staff. A guesthouse within the Residential Colony and the guestrooms in the Student-Teacher Center provide accommodation to the academics visiting the University.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)