Paper-I Law of Civil Procedure (100 Marks)
View more the latest threads:
- Punjab University Lahore announces Eid-ul-Fitr holidays 2014
- Punjab University Lahore Result Rechecking Form 2014
- Punjab University Registration of Private Candidates for...
- PU Lahore MS / M.PHIL. / M.Sc. (Engg./Hons) and Ph.D....
- Punjab University Tuition Fee structure for Foreign Students
- Punjab University Lahore B.A\B.S.c Annual Exams Result 2014
- Punjab University Practical Date Sheet M.Phil Part-Ii...
- Punjab University (M.D.) subject of Radiology Part-II 2nd...
- PU Admission Notice for MS / M.PHIL. / M.Sc. (Engg./Hons)...
- Punjab University B.Ed. 2nd Annual Exam 2014 and 1st Annual...
1) The Civil Procedure Code, 1908 (80 Marks)
2) The Limitation Act, 1908 (20 Marks)
Paper-II Criminal Procedure Code and (100 Marks)
1) The Criminal Procedure Code, (80 Marks)
2) Medical Jurisprudence (20 Marks)
Paper-III Law of Evidence and Legal Ethics (100 Marks)
1) Qanoon-e-Shahdat Order, 1984 (80 Marks)
2) Cannon Ethics including the (20 Marks)
Pakistan Bar Council Rules, 1976
on the subject.
122-131 of the Act)
Paper-IV Legal Drafting and Interpretation (100 Marks)
1) Conveyanciang (40 Marks)
2) Pleading (40 Marks)
3) Law of Interpretation (20 Marks)
Paper-V Administrative Law (100 Marks)
Paper-VI-VII Optional Papers (100 Marks)
Candidates will be required to choose two out of the following Papers:-
1) Intellectual Property Laws
2) Environmental Laws
3) Banking Laws
4) Labour and Taxation Laws
6) Minor Acts
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)