1- What is the least conductor among the followings:
View more the latest threads:
- Punjab University Admission 2015 in MBA, Postgraduate...
- Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Moharram-ul-Haram...
- Mohammad Ali Jinnah University Admission Spring 2015
- NATIONAL TEACHERS DATABASE (NTD 2014-IV) Registration FORM
- Special Quota Scholarships from PEEF and Application Form...
- International Islamic University Islamabad Admission In...
- KU University of Karachi Announced second semester 2014...
- UOG Application Forms Transfer From LLB(HONS) To Paralegal...
- University of Gujrat Registration open At MLLC For short...
- Hazara University Notification For B.com Part-II...
A)Copper B) Iron C) Aluminum D) Wood
2- Which country has the longest coastal line?
3- Which country produces wool on the largest scale in the world?
4- Which city has the SAARC H.Q?
5- Who forwarded the Lahore(Pakistan) Resolution?
6- The deficiency of Vitamin C causes the disease of:
11- Plants exhale at night:
A)Oxygen B) Nitrogen C) Hydrogen D) Carbon Dioxide
12- Which Mughal Emperor built the Attock fort?
13- East India Company came to India in the reign of:
A)Shah Jahan B) Jahangir C) Aurangzeb D) Babar
14- Historical name of Iraq was?
15- The 2nd Panipat Battle was fought between?
16- The largest Muslim country according to area is?
17- The longest river in the world is?
18- Which one among the followings is a Peninsula:
A) Iran B) Egypt C) Saudi Arabia
19- Zakat can be spent on:
A) Travelers B) Slaves C) Masakin D)All of these
20- Zakat is exempted on:
A)Sheep grazing fed free in pastures B) Fruits C) Vegetables D) All of
22- The music of Pakistan National Anthem was composed by?
23- What is a cash crop?
27- The length of Khyber pass is?
28- Who was known as the Man of Destiny?
29- Velocity of Sound in air is?
30- Statue of Liberty was gifted to America by?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)