1- What is the least conductor among the followings:
View more the latest threads:
- University of Gujrat Departmental Entry Test For School of...
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical College Karachi NTS...
- University of Gujrat Procurement of Machinery & It...
- UOG Procurement of Stationery Items on Framework (Rate)...
- Fatima Jinnah Women University Fee Notice for M. Phil...
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan Summer Vacation 2014...
- University of swabi Admission Notice MA Sociology MBA, MSc...
- GIFT University Admissions Open for Fall 2014 Semester
- Govt MAO College Lahore Admissions Schedule For MA MSc...
- The Islamia University of Bahawalpur M.Com Examination...
A)Copper B) Iron C) Aluminum D) Wood
2- Which country has the longest coastal line?
3- Which country produces wool on the largest scale in the world?
4- Which city has the SAARC H.Q?
5- Who forwarded the Lahore(Pakistan) Resolution?
6- The deficiency of Vitamin C causes the disease of:
11- Plants exhale at night:
A)Oxygen B) Nitrogen C) Hydrogen D) Carbon Dioxide
12- Which Mughal Emperor built the Attock fort?
13- East India Company came to India in the reign of:
A)Shah Jahan B) Jahangir C) Aurangzeb D) Babar
14- Historical name of Iraq was?
15- The 2nd Panipat Battle was fought between?
16- The largest Muslim country according to area is?
17- The longest river in the world is?
18- Which one among the followings is a Peninsula:
A) Iran B) Egypt C) Saudi Arabia
19- Zakat can be spent on:
A) Travelers B) Slaves C) Masakin D)All of these
20- Zakat is exempted on:
A)Sheep grazing fed free in pastures B) Fruits C) Vegetables D) All of
22- The music of Pakistan National Anthem was composed by?
23- What is a cash crop?
27- The length of Khyber pass is?
28- Who was known as the Man of Destiny?
29- Velocity of Sound in air is?
30- Statue of Liberty was gifted to America by?
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)