plz solved it
Assignment No. 3
View more the latest threads:
- Virtual university MCS online tuition and helping forum for...
- ECO402 Microeconomics Assignment No.2 Solution Spring...
- CS610 Assignment no.3 Spring 2013 Solution (Due Date...
- CS302 Digital Logic Design Assignment No.3 Solution Spring...
- CS507 Information System Assignment No. 03 Solution Spring...
- CS304 Object Oriented Programming Assignment No.4 Solution...
- FIN621 Financial Statement Analysis Assignment No.2...
- MTH301 Calculus II Assignment No.2 Solution Spring Semester...
- CS506 Web Design and Development Assignment No.3 Solution...
Semester FALL 2011
Database Management System-CS403
Total Marks: 15
Due Date: June 09, 2011
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
Assignment should be in your own wordings not copied from internet, handouts or books.
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if:
o The assignment is submitted after due date.
o The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
o The assignment is copied (from other student or copy from handouts or internet).
For any query about the assignment, contact at Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
Q1: Find E-R Diagram of ABC Hospital, below.
a. You are required to translate diagram and write relations (tables) on behalf of E-R diagram provided. 3 Marks
b. You are required to Normalize tables obtained from part a of Question 1 to 3rd Normal Form. All tables / relations should be in 3rd normal form. (You are not required to show all procedure from 1NF to 3NF, only final relations in 3NF are required to write.) 12 Marks
P-ID: Patient ID
D-ID: Doctor ID
D-Phone: Doctor Phone
M-Code: Medicine Code
** You are not required to change / update new attributes or entities in E-R Diagram, while writing relations in part a / part b.
plz solved it
please upload the idea solution of assignment cs403
Thanks for uploading idea solution
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)