View more the latest threads:
- ECO402 Microeconomics Assignment No.2 Solution Spring...
- CS610 Assignment no.3 Spring 2013 Solution (Due Date...
- CS302 Digital Logic Design Assignment No.3 Solution Spring...
- CS507 Information System Assignment No. 03 Solution Spring...
- CS304 Object Oriented Programming Assignment No.4 Solution...
- FIN621 Financial Statement Analysis Assignment No.2...
- MTH301 Calculus II Assignment No.2 Solution Spring Semester...
- CS506 Web Design and Development Assignment No.3 Solution...
- CS410 Visual Programming Assignment No.3 Solution Spring...
CS610 Computer Network Assignment No.1 Solution Spring Semester 2013
Assignment No. 01
Semester: Spring 2013
Computer Network- CS610
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 29/04/2013
Please view the Assignment Submission Process document provided to you by the Virtual University for
Your assignment must be in .doc or .docx format. (Any other formats like scan images, PDF, Zip, rar,
bmp etc will not be accepted)
No assignment will be accepted through email.
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
The assignment is submitted after due date.
The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted.
Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Question No. 1 [10 Marks]
Given are the 5 data units of 7 bits each, you have to find the value of parity bit (Both odd and even) for
each data unit:
Data Unit Even Parity bit Odd Parity bit
Question No. 2 [10 Marks]
Let us consider a point to point network having 9 computers. Answer the following questions with
a) How many connections/links will be needed in order to connect these computers with each other in
this point to point network?
b) How many new connections/links will be needed in order to add a new machine in this network?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)