View more the latest threads:
- ECO402 Microeconomics Assignment No.2 Solution Spring...
- CS610 Assignment no.3 Spring 2013 Solution (Due Date...
- CS302 Digital Logic Design Assignment No.3 Solution Spring...
- CS507 Information System Assignment No. 03 Solution Spring...
- CS304 Object Oriented Programming Assignment No.4 Solution...
- FIN621 Financial Statement Analysis Assignment No.2...
- MTH301 Calculus II Assignment No.2 Solution Spring Semester...
- CS506 Web Design and Development Assignment No.3 Solution...
- CS410 Visual Programming Assignment No.3 Solution Spring...
CS614 Data Warehousing Assignment No.4 Fall Semester 2013 Due Date 23-1-2013
Assignment No. 04
Semester Fall 2012
Total Marks: 15
Due Date: 23/01/2013
To learn and understand the physical implementation of “Multi Fact Table Star Schema”.
14. Process of Dimensional Modeling
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting the assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (get zero marks) if:
o The assignment is submitted after due date.
o The submitted assignment does not open.
o The submitted assignment is in the format other than MS Access Database (.mdb or accdb).
o The assignment is copied from other student or from internet.
For any query about the assignment, contact at Only the registered members can see the link. Register You can not see links before reply
Q: Physically design the given “Star Schema” in MS Access?
(Star Schema is given on the next page)
• SQL Queries are not required.
• Use appropriate data types for the table attributes.
• Primary-Foreign key Constraints (Referential Integrity) must be implemented.
• Enter raw data in the tables. Each table should have 2 rows.
• There should not be any “null value” in any table.
• Only MS Access Database files will be accepted.
• Do not send the archived file (.zip/.rar etc).
“Try to upload the assignment before BONUS day”
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)