Asalam o Alikum!
View more the latest threads:
- Jumma Mubarak Hadees In Urdu Language 2014
- The Quran Says In Surah Al-Qadr 2014
- Best islamic Jumma Wallpapers, Pictures 2014
- 21st Ramadan Shahadat Day Of Hazrat Ali(RA) 20th July 2014
- Jummah K Din Durood Pak Ki Fazilat July 2014
- Jumma In Ramadan The Day Of Salvation July 2014
- Ramadan Ki Fazilat Aur Rehmat July 2014
- Basic Health Tips For Ramadan Fasting July 2014
- shab e meraj ki ibadat in urdu May 2014
- Shab_E_Meraj Will Be 0n 26th May 2014 on Monday Maybe My...
Hope you all are fine. Dear Muslims Brothers and Sisters Happy Ramadan to all of you please do pray for me and my family and for those who are hit by the flood in Pakistan and all other Muslims who are facing a lot of problems.
The Spiritual Retreat
The Messenger of Allah (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) has said:
“The persons who secludes himself (in the Masjid in I’tikaf) in true faith and hope (for the reward of Allah), all of his previous sins shall be forgiven.”
(Kanzul Ummal, Hadith 24007)
One of the greatest traditions of Islam, the spark of which has recently been reignited in the hearts of the youth, is that of I’tikaf. This is a tradition which has been in Islam from the first days of the revelation and is also something known and recognized in other Divine religions sent by Allah (Glory and Greatness be to Him) and practiced by them – more or less:
"And when We made the House a pilgrimage for mankind and a (place of) security, and said, ‘Appoint for yourselves a place of prayer on the standing-place of Ibrahim [Maqam-e-Ibrahim].’ And We enjoined Ibrahim and Ismail saying: ‘Purify My House for those who visit (it) and those who abide (in it) for devotion, those who bow down (and) those who prostrate themselves.’
(Suratul Baqarah (2), Verse 125)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)