ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing GDB No.1 Solution Spring Semester 2013
Graded Discussion Board for Business & Technical English (Eng201) will be given on June 26, 2013. Its closing date will be June 27, 2013.
It has been said by Andy Warhol that In the future everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes. Describe your fifteen minutes.
Read the following instructions carefully before posting your comments:
1. Your comments should not exceed 100-150 words.
2. GDB carries 5% weightage.
3. Relevant and original ideas written in correct English will be highly appreciated.
4. Post your comments on GDB & NOT on the Regular MDB.
5. Comments sent through e-mail or posted on regular MDB will NOT be graded.
6. Comments copied from internet or other sources will be graded poor.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)