MTH101 Calculus & Analytical Geometry Assignment 2 Spring 2011 Idea Solution
Assignment: # 02 (Spring-2011)
Mth101 (Calculus & Analytical Geometry)
Lecture: 10 – 14
Total Marks = 30
Due date: April 27, 2011
- In order to attempt this assignment you should have full command on Lecture# 10 to Lecture # 14
- Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in Lecture # 10 to Lecture # 14.
- You should concern recommended books for clarify your concepts if handouts are not sufficient.
- Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students. If we found the solution files of some students are same then it ‘ll be rewarded zero marks to all those students.
- You are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other formats like scan images, PDF format etc will not be accepted and will be give zero marks.
- Assignments through e-mail will not be accepted after the due date.If there is any problem in submitting your assignment through LMS, you can send your solution file through email with in due date.
- You are advised to upload your assignment at least two days before Due date.
- 20-30% marks will be deducted if any student will send his/her solution file through e-mail after the due date.
Check whether or not the function
is continuous at .
For a function , find the instantaneous rate of change of g(x) with respect to x at a general point .
By using () definition of the limit of a function, evaluate ‘’ corresponding to if ,