View more the latest threads:
- CS201 Introduction to Programming Assignment No. 3 Solution...
- MGT101 Financial Accounting Assignment 2 Solution Spring...
- ISL201 Islamic Studies Assignment No.1 Solution Spring...
- ENG001 Elementary English Assignment No. 2 Solution Spring...
- ENG201 Assignment No.2 Solution Spring Semester 2013
- CS201 Introduction to Programming Assignment No.2 Solution...
- ENG301 Business Communication Assignment No.2 Solution...
- CS101 Introduction to Computing Assignment No.2 Solution...
- ECO402 Microeconomics Assignment No.2 Solution Spring...
- MTH202 Discrete Mathematics Assignment No.2 Solution Spring...
MTH001 Elementary Mathematics Assignment No.2 Fall Semester 2013
Assignment No.2 Of MTH001 (Fall 2012)
Maximum Marks: 20
Due Date: 23rd jan, 2013
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 15-24 lectures.
Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in the 15 to 24 lectures.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
Question 1; Mark:8
Find the accumulated value when
Rate of interest =5%
Number of periods ‘n’=20
Amount of annuity R = Rs 5,000
Question 2; Marks: 7
Given the matricesand such that
Question 3; Marks: 5
Classify into Quantitative and Qualitative Variables.
(i) Weight of children.
(ii) Expenditure of a certain company.
(iii) Color of eyes of different people.
(iv) Income of government servants.
(v) Living standard of people of a country.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)