PAK301 - Pakistan Studies Assignment No.2 Solution Fall 2013 Due Date 18-10-2013
Assignment # 2
Due Date: January, 18, 2013 Total Marks: 10
To asses studentsí knowledge of the subject and to motivate them towards conceptual knowledge and practical application of the subject.
1. Late assignments will not be accepted.
2. If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
3. Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and to express it in your own words will be encouraged.
4. If any assignment is found copied work, no marks will be awarded and the case may be referred to the head of the academics for disciplinary action.
5. No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
6. The file should be in Word doc form; the font color should be preferably black and font size can be 12 Times New Roman.
Try to be genuine and impressive in your approach.
1. Fill in the Blanks:
Each question carries one mark. (5 Marks)
1. The Objectives Resolution was approved on _______________
2. The Constitution of 1962 was enforced on _________________
3. ___________ challenged the dissolution of Constituent Assembly in 1954.
4. The Constitution of _________ had only One House parliament.
5. One Unit Scheme of West Pakistan was introduced on _____________
2. Write a note on Muhammad Ali Bogra Formula (1953). (5 Marks)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)